For the six months ended 30 June
- Contracted sales
- Contracted sales (RMB billion)
- Contracted gross floor area (sq.m.)
- Contracted average selling price (RMB/sq.m.)
- Selected financial information
- Revenue (RMB million)
- Gross profit (RMB’000)
- Profit for the period attributable to owners of the Company (RMB’000)
- Core net profit attributable to the owners of the Company (RMB’000)
- Gross profit margin (%)
- Core net profit margin (%)
- Earnings per share (basic) (RMB cents)
- Core earnings per share (basic) (RMB cents)
- Total assets (RMB million)
- Bank balances and cash (RMB million)
- Total indebtedness (RMB million)
- Total equity (RMB million)
- Equity attributable to owners of the Company(RMB million)
- Net gearing ratio (%)
- Weighted average cost of indebtedness (%)
- As at 30 June 2020
- As at 31 Dec 2019
- % Change
- % Change
Glossary and Definitions
(1) Contracted sales include contracted sales by the Group’s subsidiaries, joint ventures and associated companies. Contracted sales data is unaudited and is based on internal information of the Group. Contracted sales data may be subject to various uncertainties during the process of collating such sales information and is provided for investors’ reference only.
(2) Core net profit represents the net profit excluding changes of fair value of investment properties and financial assets at fair value through profit or loss, foreign exchange gains/losses and listing expenses, net of deferred taxes.
(3) The calculation of gross profit margin is based on gross profit for the period divided by revenue for the period and multiplied by 100%.
(4) The calculation of core net profit margin is based on core net profit attributable to the owners of the Company for the period divided by revenue for the period and multiplied by 100%
(5) Bank balances and cash comprises restricted cash, pledged deposits and cash and cash equivalents.
(6) Total indebtedness represents total interest-bearing bank and other borrowings.
(7) The calculation of net gearing ratio is based on total indebtedness less bank balances and cash divided by total equity at the end of the period and multiplied by 100%.
(8) Weighted average cost of indebtedness is the weighted average of interest costs of all indebtedness outstanding as at the end of each financial period.